At Caldwell Academy we value the ability to attract and retain a community who is passionately committed to our mission and vision. We further believe that our school is enriched and strengthened through a student body that is socioeconomically diverse. We understand that for some families, the decision to pursue a private education comes down to a question of value and affordability. For this reason, we are excited to offer a variable tuition schedule.
While every family at Caldwell is expected to contribute to the cost of tuition and fees to the extent their circumstances allow, our variable tuition helps us consider the needs of your family.
Tuition ranges for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
Variable Tuition Range
|K-5||$10,125||$6,075 – $10,125|
|6-8||$11,896||$7,137 – $11,896|
|9-12||$12,061||$7,236 – $12,061|
Variable Tuition Quick Facts and Links
- Parents must complete the school application before beginning the variable tuition process.
- Click this link to begin the FAST application. (Caldwell Academy uses a third-party service, Independent School Management’s Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST), to tailor tuition to each family’s circumstances.)
- Once the FAST application is complete, taxes must be sent to this address: Independent School Management, Attn: FAST Processing, 1316 N. Union Street, Wilmington, DE 19806
As always, please feel free to contact Enrollment Director April Hedman with questions or concerns by emailing her at email@example.com or calling 336-235-4248
Additional fees and expenses not covered by tuition:
- Application Fee: All new applications must be accompanied by a $100 nonrefundable application fee per student.
- Testing Fees: All Kindergarten and rising 1st Grade applicants will be charged a $75 fee for a Gesell Assessment. Additional testing fees may apply for all applicants.