Total enrollment at Caldwell Academy is approximately 835 students. Admission for Kindergarten through twelfth grade is open to all qualified students and is based on academic records, admissions testing, parent and/or student interview, and teacher recommendations.
Caldwell Academy admits young men and women of any race, religion, and national or ethnic origin.
Caldwell Academy is accredited by AdvancED (formerly Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), and is a member of the Society for Classical Learning, the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and Independent School Management (ISM).
As an independent school, we operate in compliance with the North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction.
We have 64 outstanding faculty members, all of whom are ACSI-certified. The average teaching experience is 23.7 years, with 38 percent holding advanced degrees.
- Three National Merit finalists in 2013
- Class of 2016 (45 students) college scholarship earnings totaling $4.4 million
- NC State Park Scholar 2007, Semi-finalist 2012 and 2014
- Eight consecutive top-10 finishes statewide for 2A Wells Fargo Cup, awarded for overall athletic excellence among NCISAA schools
- Winner of the TAC Cup for six consecutive years (awarded to the top overall athletic program in the conference)